Thursday, October 6, 2011

Catching Up...


So I know I'm way behind, so here is a little catching up...

Me: I started working a little more now instead of just 1 day a week I'm working 2. I got a new calling, I'm now the Assistant den leader to our 8 year old wolves. So yeah, I really have no personal time anymore.

Kurt: Kurt is still working at Costco, he is still the FE manager, so he's in charge of all the cashiers, and pretty much the building during open hours. We had a big BBQ with a bunch of friends for his birthday, we even rented a giant water slide for all the kids, it was a ton of fun.

Keaton: Keaton started 1st grade, he is getting so big and tall. He made the top reading and math class, which is great, except for all the homework he now brings home. And he started riding a 2 wheeler (without training wheels).

Karter: Karter now goes to preschool 3 days a week (yay!!) He loves doing his "homework" while I work with Keaton on his. This spring he started playing T-ball, although he was much more interested in the dirt than actually playing.

Kamryn: My baby is now 10 months old, I know hard to believe. She is such a happy girl. She's gone from crawling, to standing, to walking around things, she can even walk with her little push toy. She got her first two teeth and it looks like four more are on their way. She loves to wave and just started blowing kisses.

We spent most of our summer at the neighborhood pool. Lots of swimming and BBQs with friends. In August we had a Plothow family reunion up in Park City which was lots of fun. And thats about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment