Monday, November 22, 2010

Trying to Pass the Time

We officially now have less than a week till our baby gets here. October went so fast we were really hoping November would too, but honestly the last two week have really dragged. I've tried staying busy cleaning the house, (but the boys mess it up just as fast as I can clean it) and going to lots of doctor appointments, every week to the OB and now every week to the Physical therapist.
On Friday my parents took the boys so Kurt and I could go to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and dinner. Then Saturday night and early Sunday morning we got hit hard with a pretty big snow storm. We nearly got a foot of snow. (I guess that's one good thing about being pregnant, I didn't have to shovel!) Kurt took the boys out to build a snowman, Keaton helped a little, and Karter mostly ate the snow.
Karter eating snow

1 comment:

  1. I love the snowman's arms. Very cute. And I'm so excited for ya! I'm headed down next week, so hurry up & have her already so I can come see her!

    ReplyDelete