Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just so you know... I'm not fat!

So we do have one more tiny announcement to make...I'm pregnant! After we got back from Vegas I really wasn't feeling great and one of the girls at my work kept teasing me that i was pregnant. I kept blowing her off and telling her "whatever", but I finally decided to take a test, and it came up positive. This just happened to be April 1st, so when Kurt came home, I totally thought he was going to think I was playing an April fools joke on him, but luckily he didn't.
Here is our ultrasound at 8 weeks, that little speck with the arrow pointing at it, is the baby
So now I'm 14 weeks along, in that awful stage where you really can't tell if someone is just getting fat or pregnant. So if you see me just know that I have something else giving me a pot belly, its not all that ice cream and peanut butter M&Ms that I've been eating!

3 comments:

  1. Happy days! so was this planned or a surprise? Either way congrats, you guys make great parents!

    ReplyDelete